Well, once again here are my unedited photos. The picture above I thought was cool. I will have to remember if I do anyone's pictures to go there. The one below (Jessica's sister but I can't remember her name, sorry). I did notice she has shadows on her face. Anyways, thank you to the models I learned a lot on this field trip.
I liked this one a lot because they were both so natural. They were joking with each other and laughing.
I liked this one a lot because they were both so natural. They were joking with each other and laughing.
2 comments:
you got a great moment there in shot #3!
These are great shots, Amanda - especially for being straight out of the camera! You did a great job with the composition on the 2nd one, and I agree with you about the 3rd one - it's lots of fun to capture real emotion!
Critique: The silhouette shot is underexposed, so the subject seems to get "lost" in the background. I can show you how to make some adjustments to that image in Photoshop. The second image does have some shadows, but they actually don't bother me too much - I can still see all of the detail in her face and there aren't any areas that have lost all detail. The image is, however, too yellow. A daylight white balance setting in this situation might have "tricked" the camera into giving you the color that you wanted. Lastly, the third image seems a bit blurry. When there isn't a lot of light, be extra careful to hold your camera steady, or use a tripod.
Overall, great work! :-)
Post a Comment