I still had a pumpkin and I wanted some pictures of our rings so I just threw a few things together! 

I got my belt buckle. The pictures aren't as crisp as I wanted them but I adjusted my settings over and over and tried portrait and auto and none of them gave me what I wanted but I thought they were ok. I found the straw hat that I wanted. It is my sister-in-laws little boys and he wore it right out! He got a new one so he decided to let me borrow this one!!!
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
FOUND!!!
Well, my husband found it! He left it in the barn! I improvised on the poster board a little bit because I didn't make it to the store! I used those paper curtains that my husband's mom had hanging on her back doors. I also chose a great day! It was cloudy and rainy so I did turn the house lights on also because it was too dark and we don't have a lamp! Well, I looked at everyone elses pictures of the photo studio and I have a ways to come! I will try again when I get a poster board and find some lamps! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i'm so glad you found your camera! great improve :) love the ring shots
Post a Comment