Thursday, October 16, 2008

Photographing what I Love

This photo was taken at Mack Park. My little girl didn't want to look at me because she was watching a cat running throught the playground! I thought this photo of my husband and daughter holding hands was cute I wish I would have had it so you could see her hand better but it was a last minute decision to take the shot.
This photo below was out side on Monday when it was freezing. She looks so cute all bundled up!

In this picture she was telling her dad no! She has quite the little attitude now and can certainly glare well! This is a picture of the colts at my husband's parent's house. I sold my horse a few months ago so I couldn't photograph him!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the hand holding one that's so cute!!

Annie said...

oh she IS adorable all bundled up :) Love her pink hat!

Alexis said...

I love the wonderful memories you captured here! You little girl is adorable, and I love how these photos really show her personality. The close-up photo of her all bundled up is great! (She's off-center, and her eyes are toward the top of the frame.)

Critique: Many of these seem a little too dark or underexposed to me. If your camera consistently underexposes photos, try adjusting your exposure compensation to get better exposure. Sometimes you can adjust the levels in photoshop to fix the underexposure.