Great work here! I love the way that the light shines behind the tree in all of these - very fun and creative. It's amazing how different the light (and weather!) can be in just a matter of an hour or so! I don't really have any critique for you this week because I really just wanted you to see the way that the light changes throughout the day.
I did also want to say that your edits on your photos from last week are beautiful - great job!
2 comments:
Great work here! I love the way that the light shines behind the tree in all of these - very fun and creative. It's amazing how different the light (and weather!) can be in just a matter of an hour or so! I don't really have any critique for you this week because I really just wanted you to see the way that the light changes throughout the day.
I did also want to say that your edits on your photos from last week are beautiful - great job!
Great photos. I like the creativity of the shot of the tree. I am loving the clouds in the backround.
Post a Comment