I love your work here Amanda. Even without any Photoshop work, these really are great. I love how the first two have a subject/focal point that is somewhat insignificant, but you have emphasized it with creative composition and the blurred background. The last image is beautiful!
Critique: One of the things that makes the last image great is that the subject or focal point is off-center. The other two images would have been even better if the subjects had been off-cneter in those, too.
3 comments:
I LOVE the last picture, it's so beautiful!
I love your work here Amanda. Even without any Photoshop work, these really are great. I love how the first two have a subject/focal point that is somewhat insignificant, but you have emphasized it with creative composition and the blurred background. The last image is beautiful!
Critique: One of the things that makes the last image great is that the subject or focal point is off-center. The other two images would have been even better if the subjects had been off-cneter in those, too.
I love how you caught the sun coming through the trees. Looks great!
Post a Comment